Samayal Tube : Easy Red Sauce Pasta | Farfalle Pasta in tomato sauce | Pasta Recipe | Arrabiata

Samayal Tube :




Hey friends.

Thank you for stopping by.

Today I am sharing my recipe for an easy and quick to make
Pasta in red sauce or Arrabiata pasta.
Arrabiata is Italian for "Angry".
This is a simple pasta recipe with garlic, hot chilli and tangy tomato sauce.

I am using Farfalle (bow-tie) pasta for this recipe, you may use any kind of pasta.
You may add any vegetable of your choice or even make it a chicken pasta.

Ingredients
For boiling the Pasta
Farfalle (bow-tie) Pasta - 2 cups (400 grams)
Water - enough to cook the pasta
Salt - 1 tsp
Olive oil - 1 tsp plus more to drizzle on cooked pasta
Pasta water - 1/4 cup ( to thicken the sauce )

For the red sauce
Olive oil - 3 tbsps
Onion - 1 small (chopped)
Garlic - 3 cloves (sliced)
Tomatoes - 4 (chopped)
Dried oregano - 1 tsp
Dried basil - 1 tsp or Fresh basil - 4 leaves (chopped)
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp

While Assembling the pasta
Salt to taste
Saved pasta water - 1/4 cup
Grated parmesan cheese
Fresh basil leaves


If you are new to the channel and you like what you see
Subscribe to my channel


My last videos
Homemade Granola
Methi Thepla recipe
Eggless chocolate cake
White sauce pasta


♥♥ Lots of Love ♥♥

ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
Welcome to Blissfully Yum.
I am Sreekala .A. Nair. A homemaker and a homebaker. I have had a passion for cooking and baking since long and now I want to share my passion with the world. My recipes are inspired by my Mom, many bake bibles, and cookbooks and fellow YouTubers. I live in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates with my husband and very handsome 3-year-old twin boys. So my recipes are for them and have to be approved by them.

New video posted every week!


EAT YUMMY, STAY HAPPY xx

♥ Facebook
♥ Instagram

,pasta,pasta recipes,pasta salad,pasta salad recipe,pasta near me,pasta types,pasta sauce

Comments