Samayal Tube : Eggless Pineapple Cake | Homemade Pineapple Cake | Eggless Cake | EID Special | 1K Sub Special

Samayal Tube :




Hey friends.

Thank you for stopping by.
First of all I would like to thank each one of you for supporting my channel.
Its been 2 years and this channel just crossed 1000 subscribers.
Keep supporting my channel and lets grow even bigger together.

Today I am sharing a cake recipe.
Eggless Pineapple Cake with Whipped cream frosting.
Happy EID to everyone and enjoy the recipe

Eggless Vanilla Cake recipe


Check out some other delicious cake recipes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strawberry Almond Cake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moist Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate buttercream frosting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zebra Cake

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple Crumble Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orange Butter Cake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marble Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey Almond Cake

If you are new to the channel and you like what you see

Subscribe to my channel


♥♥ Lots of Love ♥♥

ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
Welcome to Blissfully Yum.
I am Sreekala .A. Nair. A homemaker and a homebaker. I have had a passion for cooking and baking since long and now I want to share my passion with the world. My recipes are inspired by my Mom, many bake bibles, and cookbooks and fellow YouTubers. I live in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates with my husband and very handsome 3-year-old twin boys. So my recipes are for them and have to be approved by them.

New video posted every week!


EAT YUMMY, STAY HAPPY xx

♥ Facebook
♥ Instagram

,eggless cake,eggless cake near me,eggless cake brampton,eggless cake mississauga,eggless

Comments